Our ever-popular cookies and brownies, made just as they’ve always been from Mrs. Fields® original recipes and presented in our new signature tin. Each tin holds a tasty assortment of flavour favourites.
- Signature tins have been updated this fall.
- Cookies come packaged in pairs in a special wrapper designed to preserve out-of-the-oven freshness since no preservatives are used.
- Cookies taste best when eaten the same day they are received.
- Brownies are best when refrigerated or frozen.
- Some tips if you have to save some cookies for later: never refrigerate – they dry out, store in an airtight container with a piece of white bread, may be frozen in an airtight bag.
- Thawed cookies can be warmed in the microwave for up to 10 seconds or a 375 degree oven for 1-2 minutes.
- Frozen cookies can be warmed in the microwave for 20-30 seconds or a 375 degree oven for 1-3 minutes.